Providing Process Automation and CPE Lifecycle Management
NETXUSA is a value added CPE distributor that provides process automation and outsourcing of CPE life cycle management to service providers and resellers who deploy managed cloud services to businesses in North America.
NETXUSA implements its logistics and services very differently than most distributors by systematically automating the supply chain and providing absolute visibility to process.
This provides NETXUSA's partners the ability to rapidly and accurately scale to meet the demands of an ever-changing telecommunications market.
- Acquired by Ingram Micro in March of 2016 to bring services to new markets globally.
- Serving over 300 service providers and 900 resellers in North America.
- 32 vendors including Adtran, Cisco, Edgewater, Panasonic, Polycom, Yealink and more.
- Provisioning capacity of over 30,000 devices per day.
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Founded in 1979, Ingram Micro’s role as a leader and innovator in technology and supply chain services has fueled its rise to the 69th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500®.
- 2014 revenue: $46.5 billion
- 2015 FORTUNE 500 ranking: 62
- Employees: approximately 27,000
- Customers in approximately 160 countries
- 122 distribution centers worldwide
- Representing approximately 1,700 suppliers
- Serving over 200,000 customers
231 Beverly Road
Greenville, SC 29609
Toll Free Sales & Support 1.800.BUY.NETX (289.6389)
Copyright © 2017 NETXUSA, INC. All rights reserved.