Cisco Catalyst 2960-C Compact Ethernet 8 Port Switch with 8 GE, 2 x Dual Purpose Uplink, LAN Base This product is a replacement for:Cisco - WS-C2960G-8TC-L 8 PORT SWITCH (WS-C2960G-8TC-L)This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
- Ports - 8 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x Dual Purpose Uplink
- Network & Communications - A PC-based network management application designed for small and medium-sized business (SMB) networks with up to 250 users.
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Automatic QoS (AutoQoS) simplifies QoS configuration in voice over IP (VoIP) networks by issuing interface and global switch commands to detect Cisco IP phones, classify traffic, and help enable egress queue configuration.
- VLAN - Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) continuously sends multicast streams in a multicast VLAN while isolating the streams from subscriber VLANs for bandwidth and security reasons.
- Warranty - Enhanced Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty (E-LLW)
With the industry's first Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass-through capability, the new Catalyst 2960-C Series Compact Switches simplify IT deployments cost-effectively. Powerful security capabilities provide comprehensive protection. And you get a Cisco enhanced limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco® Catalyst® compact switches easily extend an intelligent, fully managed Cisco Catalyst wired switching infrastructure, including end-to-end IP and Borderless Network services, with a single Ethernet cable or fiber from the wiring closet. These attractive, small form-factor Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches are ideal for connecting multiple devices on the retail sales floor and in classrooms, hotels, and factories and for extending wireless LAN networks: wherever space is at a premium and multiple cable runs could be challenging.