Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 4-Line SIP Desktop Phone with GigE - Includes Power Supply This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
Includes power supply.
- Line Keys - 4 Line
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone -- Type 1 compliant with IEEE 1329 full duplex standards
- Ethernet Connectivity - Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support and Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Display Type - 320 x 160 pixel backlit gray scale graphical LCD
- Headset Support - Dedicated RJ-9 headset port: Amplified headsets are recommended
- Compatible Platforms - IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Contents - SoundPoint IP 560 console, Handset with handset cord, Base stand, Network (LAN) cable, Universal power adapter (including country specific cord kit), Quick Start Guide and Product registration card
- Warranty - 1 Year
The SoundPoint IP 560 desktop phone features revolutionary Polycom HD Voice technology, which brings life-like richness and clarity to every call1,2. Polycom HD Voice technology incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity and Polycoms patented Acoustic Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise- and echo-free sound plus a best-in-class system design for high-fidelity, faithful voice reproduction.
The SoundPoint IP 560 desktop phone is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. The phones builtin IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch enable flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses. It supports remote, zero-touch provisioning and upgrades from a variety of servers as well as boot and call server redundancy to ensure reliable, uninterrupted performance.