Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 6-Line application-enabled Desktop IP Phone - Does not Include Power Supply This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
Does not include power supply.
- Line Keys - 6 Lines
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch: 10/100/1000Base-Tx across LAN and PC ports
- Display Type - 320 x 160 backlit color graphical LCD LED backlight with custom variable intensity control
- Headset Support - Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Compatible Platforms - IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Power - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Content - SoundPoint IP 670 console, Handset with handset cord, Base stand, Network (LAN) cable, Quick Start Guide and Product registration card
- Warranty - 1 Year
The SoundPoint IP 670 features a backlit, large color display that enables rich visual presentation and easier navigation of the menu. Beyond its advanced telephony features, the SoundPoint IP 670 is an ideal platform for accessing applications, such as the Polycom Productivity Suite, through its vibrant color user interface. The SoundPoint IP 670 also delivers a significantly augmented and visually pleasing user experience when running productivity-enhancing third-party applications developed using Polycoms XML API.
The SoundPoint IP 670 is an application-enabled desktop IP phone with a highperformance color display, Polycoms revolutionary HD Voice for unparalleled voice quality, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. It is designed to provide professionals with a vibrant color interface for easier viewing and navigation, as well as a high level of integration with productivity-enhancing applications and business processes.