Adtran NetVanta 1238P PoE - 3rd Gen, Layer 3 Lite Fast Ethernet Switch This product is a replacement for:Adtran - NetVanta 1238P Layer 2, 48-port Ethernet switch (2nd Gen) (1702599G1)
- Ports - 48 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports, two 1.0 Gbps shared (SFP) or copper ports, and two 2.5 Gbps enhanced SFP ports.
- Switching Performance - Non-blocking Layer 2/3 Switching
- PoE - 802.3af and Legacy Support
- Administration - Web-based GUI
- Quality of Service (QoS) - 802.1p and DiffServ
- VLAN - Support for up to 255 Active VLANs
- Wi-Fi Controller - Controls up to 24 NetVanta WAPs
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime Warranty
The NetVanta 1200 Series of managed, Layer 3 Lite, Ethernet switches is designed for fast, secure, cost-effective Local Area Network (LAN) switching. These scalable, full-featured business-class switches are perfect for Voice over IP (VoIP) applications. The switches use robust Quality of Service (QoS) features and Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities to power IP Phones, protecting the organization with advanced security capabilities, and ease of management with an easy-to-use Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) and familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).