Cisco SPA512G 1-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, PoE, and LCD Display
Does not include power supply.
- Line Keys - One voice line
- Speaker Phone - Built-in high-quality microphone and speaker
- Ethernet Connectivity - Two 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet ports (IEEE 802.3) ports
- Display Type - LCD Display
- Headset Support - On-hook default audio configuration, Headset jack: 2.5 mm,
- Compatible Platforms - Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
- Contents - Cisco SPA512G IP Phone, handset, and stand, Handset cord, RJ-45 Ethernet cable, Quick Installation Guide
- Warranty - 1-year limited hardware warranty with return to factory replacement and a 90-day limited software warranty.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA512G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA512G.