Jabra (GN Netcom) PRO 9450 Wireless Headset This product is a replacement for:Jabra (GN Netcom) - GN 9350e Headset and Base (9326-607-405)Jabra (GN Netcom) - GN 9350e Headset with RHL bundle (9326-617-205)
- Wearing Style - Mono headset : Earhook, Neckband (accessory)
- Talk Time / Battery Life - talk-time up to 8 hours in wideband sound mode and up to 11 hours in narrowband sound mode. standby time 46 hours
- Range - Up to 450 feet wireless hands-free telephony with cat-iq technology for both Dect and Dect 6.0
- Frequency - supports both wideband (150-6,800 hz) and narrowband (300-3,400 hz) to match phone system
- Connectivity - This device is connected via USB. Direct connect to desk phone
- Warranty - One-year warranty
- Boom Style - Midi or Flex
PRO 9450 Duo Wireless Headset and Base Unit, Intuitive Touch Pad Controls on Base Unit, US DECT 1.9GHz, 450 Foot Wireless Range, Noise Canceling Microphone , Desk Phone and Soft Phone connectivity, Microsoft MS/Lync Certified. Optimized for very noisy office environments.
There are four easy ways to take a call and handling UC calls has never been easier. Part of the awardwinning Jabra PRO 9400 Series, the Jabra PRO 9450 headset's base has a simple display with touch buttons for call handling - it's suitable for everyone, even first time headset users! They can answer calls in four different ways: when away from their desks, using the headset; at their desks by pressing the button on the headset's touch pad, or using the Jabra Call Manager software or keyboard on their computers. Sound, not noise thanks to state-of-the-art audio technologies, Jabra PRO 9450 can deliver unbeatable sound. A noise-cancelling microphone ensures that the user's voice is heard clearly; wideband quality makes the incoming sound crystal clear. Jabra PRO 9450 also has a unique feature designed for 'silent offices' - a built-in ringer which makes it possible to hear softphone calls, even when not wearing the headset.