Cisco 7916 IP Phone Color Expansion Module - Spare
Includes power supply
Cisco Series phones with a "=" in the part do not include software licenses and are considered spares.
- Display - LCD Display
- Line Keys - 6 Line
- Daisy Chain - can add 2 Expansion Modules
- Compatible Phones - Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) Software 8.3(5) and later Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) Software 8.4(1) and later
- Call Features - You can program the buttons on each Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916 as a directory number, line key, or speed-dial key, much like on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G, 7965G, and 7975G models. Buttons used as a directory-number (DN) or shared line keys are illuminated, allowing easy identification of call state
- Power - Power cube (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) and cord (CP-PWR-CORD-xx=) to supply local power 48 VDC, 58 mA maximum
- Warranty - 1-year replacement warranty.
Cisco® Unified Communications is a comprehensive IP communications system of voice, video, data, and mobility products and applications. It enables more effective, more secure, more personal communications that directly affect both sales and profitability. It brings people together by enabling a new way of communicating - where your business moves with you, security is everywhere, and information is always available...whenever and wherever it is needed. Cisco Unified Communications is part of an integrated solution that includes network infrastructure, security, mobility, network-management products, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, end-user and partner financing packages, and third-party communications applications.This is a special order item. All sales are final.