Cisco SPA525G - OPEN BOX
The Cisco SPA525G IP phone is a five-line phone that operates in wired or wireless mode. It uses Voice over IP technology, and provides additional connectivity via Bluetooth headset, Power over Ethernet, or a wireless client. Staff simply plug their preconfigured phones into the network, which activates the phone. The phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features, including VoiceView Express and Cisco XML Applications.
This phone is ideal for businesses operating with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. It features:
* Five-line IP phone supporting up to two SPA500S attendant consoles
* Connectivity with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g wireless client, and Bluetooth headset
* High-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
* Simple, secure wireless setup
* Multimedia support for MP3s, digital photos, and RSS feeds
* Multi-feature support, including caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call history, phonebook, MP3 ring tones, and speakerphone
* Supports both SIP or SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series for Small Business
Does not include power supply - order PA100 separately
Open Box product with 90 day warranty from NETXUSA.
Open box items are not eligible for back order.