Cisco 2-Line Unified IP Phone 7945G - Spare
Does not include power supply (PoE).
Cisco Series phones with a "=" in the part do not include software licenses and are considered spares.
- Line Keys - 2 Lines
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Ethernet Connectivity - 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC.
- Display Type - 5-inch (12.5 cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight.
- Headset Support - Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Compatible Platforms - Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with Cisco call control
- Power - Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). 48VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) or power injector (CP-PWR-INJ=).
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network.
This Unified IP Phone 7945G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic and the needs of those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.This is a special order item. All sales are final.