Jabra (GN Netcom) PRO 9460 Mono Wireless Headset with Touch Screen This product has been replaced by:
Jabra (GN Netcom) - Engage 65 Mono (9553-553-125)
- Connectivity - This device is connected via USB. Direct connect to desk phone.
- Unified Communications - The device is fit for Unified Communications
- Up to 450-foot wireless range - Around the office via reliable, long-range DECT 6.0 technology.
- Unbeatable sound - Wideband audio and DSP (Digital Signal Processing) delivers crystal-clear sound. Additionally, a flex boom and noise-Cancelling microphone practically eliminate all background noise, so your voice can be heard clearly even from a noisy location.
- Includes 2 wearing styles - You can swap easily between wearing styles and attach the headset to whichever ear you prefer. The Jabra PRO 9460 Flex comes with headband and earhook wearing styles. Neckband is available as an accessory.
- Up to 10 hours talk time - In narrowband sound mode and up to 8 hours of talk time in wideband sound mode will take you through your whole day without interruption.
- Conference call capacity - Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes.
- Touch sensor controls - For volume and mute. Plus a multifunction button for remote answering/ending of calls, call rejection, redial function, and switching between held calls.
The versatile Jabra PRO 9460 Flex multiuse headset allows you to selectively switch between your desk and softphone. It features crystal-clear sound and a 450-foot wireless range letting you talk all around your office.
The Jabra PRO 9460 features several advanced sound technologies that deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. The combination of a flex boom and noise-cancelling microphone with advanced Digital Signal Processing means your voice can always be heard clearly. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing. The Jabra PRO 9460 also supports narrowband to match phone systems. Bandwidth (narrowband or wideband) can be selected per phone.