Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 2-Line Entry-Level Phone - Dual Port - Does not Include Power Supply This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
Does not include power supply.
- Line Keys - 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- Speaker Phone - Superb sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance with Clarity by Polycom acoustic technology
- Ethernet Connectivity - Two-port 10/100 Ethernet switch SoundPoint IP 331
- Display Type - LCD graphical 102 x 33-pixel
- Compatible Platforms - SIP features and Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Headset Support - Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets
- Contents - SoundPoint IP 331 console, Handset with handset cord, Base stand, Network (LAN) cable, Quick Start Guide and Product registration card.
- Warranty - 1 year
Entry-level IP phones with excellent sound quality, an enterprise-grade feature set and business telephony features. The 331 is a two-line SIP phones that deliver superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 331 phone, with its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for LAN and PC connection, presents a cost-effective solution for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a hard phone in conjunction with a soft client running on the PC.