ALGO SIP/IC Paging Adapter Balanced Line Level
- Ethernet Connectivity - 10/100 Mbps
- SIP - Dual extensions for Page or Alerting
- Provisioning - TFTP, FTP, HTTP
- Codec Support - G.711 A-law, G.711 u-law, G.722, Polycom Group Page, OGG Vorbis
- Relay Output - Normally open or normally closed. Max rating 30 V 50 mA.
The 8301 is a PoE IP Paging Adapter for integrating existing and traditional paging solutions into a VoIP environment, whether premise or hosted. Features include G.722 wideband support with isolated and balanced line output for optimum clarity and intelligibility without hum or noise.