AudioCodes HA-pair of Mediant SE/VE high-capacity Sesion Border Controllers (SBC)
AudioCodes Mediant Virtual Edition (VE) session border controller (SBC) is designed to meet today’s demands of enterprises and service providers looking to virtualize their infrastructure and harmonize their datacenters on commodity server hardware.
The Virtual Edition SBC is a highly scalable solution supporting SIP interoperability, media handling (including transcoding) and security. It provides full SBC functionality for enterprises and service providers looking to deliver voice services such as hosted business services, unified communications and contact centers via private or public clouds.
The Mediant VE SBC can be deployed as a VNF on leading NFV platforms and uCPE devices, as well as native servers, and is compatible with leading orchestration solutions. AudioCodes Mediant Server Edition (SE) SBC runs on AudioCodes certified Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) servers, aimed at high-scale environments.
- Offers comprehensive interoperability, security and enhanced voice quality
- Use your preferred private or public cloud, including AWS, VMware, Azure or KVM/OpenStack
- Proven interoperability with third-party NFV orchestration solutions
- Certified by Miercom for high performance and scalability under security attacks
- Easily deploy new instances and capacity using cloud licensing
This is a special order item. All sales are final.