Polycom OBI508 Universal Voice Adapter for Enterprise, 8 FXS ports, SIP
- Ethernet Connectivity - 1 x 10/100/1000BaseT and 3 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port
- Voice Ports - 8 x RJ-11 FXS Analog Phone Ports
- Protocols - SIP, OBiTALK VoIP Services and T.38 Fax-over-IP
- Contents - OBi5vs Series Voice Service Bridge and Telephone Adapter, Power Adapter, 1 x RJ-11 Phone Cable, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet CableQuick Start Guide
- Warranty - 1-Year Hardware (Limited)
Extremely cost-effective, with cutting-edge technology, the ultra-flexible OBi5vs Series devices can be configured to be used for many voice and fax applications. Businesses using premise-based open-standard platforms such as Asterisk, FreePBX, PBX in a Flash or other SIP-based systems will be able to leverage the OBi5vs Series phone ports as user phone or fax extensions. Likewise, the OBi5vs Series can be deployed where the business is using a hosted service and need connections available with the OBi5vs Series for phones, fax machines and paging systems.