Edgewater Networks EdgeMarc 7400 Enterprise Session Border Controller - 100 Calls
- Concurrent Calls - 100
- VoIP ESBC - Enables a single public IP address to be used for multiple IP phones or IADs (SIP). Protocol fix-up for interoperability.
- Traffic Management - Prioritizes voice over data traffic to ensure toll quality voice calls while allowing data traffic to burst up to full line rate when possible. Provides Call Admission Control (CAC) to ensure high quality voice calls
- Firewall - Uses stateful packet inspection for data and tracks VoIP signaling states to dynamically open and close ports
- Survivability - VoIP calls can be processed locally or routed locally to the PSTN during WAN link failures (using external gateway). High availability (1:1 redundant survivability option)
- Warranty - 3 year hardware warranty
The EdgeMarc 7000 series combines voice and data features alongside a full suite of networking capabilities into a single, easy to use enterprise session border controller for medium and large enterprise customers.
The EdgeMarc 7000 series enterprise session border controller provides the demarcation point for real-time, interactive IP services. The 7000 series is used in medium and large office deployments.This is a special order item. All sales are final.