Grandstream GXV3611IR_HD Indoor Infrared Fixed Dome HD IP Camera This product is a replacement for:Grandstream - GXV3611IR_HD Indoor Infrared Fixed Dome HD IP Camera (GXV3611IR_HD)
- Video Compression - H.264, MJPEG
- Image Sensor Resolution - 1280H x 720V (30fps)
- Image Sensor Sensitivity - Day & Night mode, exceptionally low noise levels and low-light sensitivity Shutter: 1/100001/30 second
- Day & Night Mode - IR LED with Smart IR software control
- Power over Ethernet - IEEE 802.3af Class 2; 10M/100M Auto-sensing; 2KV Lighting Surge Protection
- SIP/VoIP Support - Yes
The GXV3611IR_HD is an indoor Infrared (IR) fixed dome IP camera with a high-definition 2.8mm lens – making it ideal for wide angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices or building entrances. The camera’s advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white-balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. Pair the GXV3611IR_HD with Grandstream’s GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR), which supports plug-n-play with all Grandstream IP cameras, to create a powerful recording and monitoring solution. The GXV3611IR_HD can also be managed by GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-compliant video management systems. The GXV3611IR_HD IP camera features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to both video and smart phones. It contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, microphone, speaker, and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems.