Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone - Graphics-rich, High-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 Color Screen
Does not include power supply.
- Line Keys - 5-Line Business
- Speaker Phone - Activates full-duplex speakerphone; stays lit while speakerphone is on
- Ethernet Connectivity - Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPoE) client (RFC 2516)
- Display Type - Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- Headset Support - 2.5-mm stereo Bluetooth headset support
- Compatible Platforms - Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
- Warranty - 1-year limited hardware warranty with return to factory replacement and a 90-day limited software warranty.
The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. Part of the Cisco Small Business Series, the SPA525G2 uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, PoE (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g). Cisco SPA Secure Remote Provisioning provides a highly secure mechanism for the service provider to remotely manage the phone/user configuration and software upgrades.
The Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when connected to the Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP mode.