Edgewater Networks EdgeMarc 7301 Enterprise Session Border Controller with 50 Concurrent Calls
- Concurrent Calls - 50
- VoIP - SIP ALG/B2BUA, NAT for SIP, Survivability (SIP), SIP registration pacing, Softswitch redundancy, Proxy mode and more.
- Traffic Management/Routing/QoS - Class-based queuing, Prioritization on IP, Prioritization on VoIP Protocol, Traffic shaping and more
- System Services - Supports IPv4 and IPv6, DHCP server, Local TFTP/FTP server, Automatic TFTP/FTP download on restart
- Security - Stateful packet inspection firewall, VoIP aware firewall, Dynamic network address translation, Static network address translation and more
- Management - Web GUI, CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, Telnet, SNMP v1, v3, TCPdump, Traceroute, Ping, Syslog, Configuration backup/restore, Remote Upgrades (FTP)
- Warranty - Hardware warranty3 years
The EdgeMarc 7301 combines advanced voice and data features alongside a full suite of networking capabilities into a single, easy to use enterprise session border controller. The EdgeMarc 7301 delivers superior performance for multiple simultaneous services including voice, voice quality monitoring, traffic management, high capacity data throughput and firewall. It is the ideal solution for medium business, large enterprise, and service provider managed services.
Mfg. Part Number:
You must be logged in in order to view pricing.