NetGear ProSafe GS752TPS(B) Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch
- Ports - 48 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing Gigabit-Ethernet switching ports, and four dedicated 1000M SFP fiber ports.
- PoE - Port 1-8: IEEE 802.3at PoE+, providing up to 30W of DC power through each port. Port 9-48: IEEE 802.3af PoE, providing up to 15.4W of DC power through each port
- Network & Communications - Static routing, Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, QoS and ACL and more.
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoSDiff Serv)
- VLAN - Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independant access to network
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty and 1-year Free Advanced Tech Support for peace-of-mind
The ProSafe Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch family is unique in delivering the scalability, reliability, and performance growing small and medium-sized businesses need in an affordable and easy-to-manage package. The NETGEAR's Second Generation of these Stackable Smart Switches consists of 4 models in 28/52-port configuration with or without PoE option. They come with more port density and a total of 6 SFP ports for fiber connectivity. Among them, 2 are shared, and the other 4 are dedicated for either stacking or uplinks. This new generation of Stackable Smart Switches offers more flexibility and scalability that will make it easier and non-interruptive for growing businesses to expand their network capacity.