Grandstream GVR3550 Network Video Recorder - Open Box
Open box product with 90 day warranty from NETXUSA.
- Video Recording - Up to 24 channels or 16 channels of 720p (1280x720) or half the channel density using 1080p Full HD
- Live View - Up to 16 channels of VGA, 4 channels of 720p, or
2 channels of 1080p via HDMI or VGA output
- Connectivity - 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1x RCA in,
1 x RCA out
- Audio Compression - G.711 (u-Law and a-Law)
- Video Compression - H.264 baseline, main or highprofile
- Storage - Up to 16 TB internally; additional storage available via external eSATA (HDD not included)
- IP Cameras Supported - Grandstream GXV36xx cameras, GXV35xx encoders/decoders, & 3rd party ONVIF compliant cameras
- QoS - Layer 2 QoS
- RAID - RAID 0 or RAID 1 support
- Mounting - 1U rack mount with front brackets
The GVR3550 is a powerful Network Video Recorder (NVR) that offers small to medium businesses and residential users a reliable and easy-to-manage solution for video surveillance recording and monitoring. It provides video recording, indexing, searching and video storage management for up to 24 IP video cameras to allow users to record and monitor their IP video surveillance network using one device. The GVR3550 supports all Grandstream IP Video surveillance cameras and IP Video Encoders/Decoders in addition to all ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Users can view the live feed of up to 16 cameras simultaneously by connecting the GVR3550 to a TV or computer monitor or through remote access, and can save up to 16TB of video files on the device by connecting up to 4 hard drivesOpen box items are not eligible for back order.