Grandstream GVR3552 Network Video Recorder This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
- Video Recording - Up to 16 channels of 720p (1280x720) or 8 channels of 1080p (1920x1080)
- Live View - Up to 16 channels simultaneous remote viewing via HTTP/HTTPS
- Connectivity - 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1x RCA in,
1 x RCA out
- Audio Compression - G.711 (u-Law and a-Law)
- Video Compression - H.264 baseline, main or high profile
- Storage - Up to 4TB internally from 2 hard drives; additional storage available via external eSATA (HDD not included)
- IP Cameras Supported - Grandstream GXV36xx cameras, GXV35xx encoders/decoders, 3rd party ONVIF compliant cameras
- QoS - Diff-Serv, TOS, 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging
- RAID - RAID 0 or RAID 1 Support
- Mounting - Desktop or Wall Mount
TThe GVR3552 Network Video Recorder (NVR) offers small businesses and residential users a dedicated and reliable solution for centralized IP video surveillance recording and monitoring. It provides video recording, indexing, searching and video storage management for up to 16 IP video cameras to allow users to record and monitor their IP video surveillance network using one device.