Grandstream GXV3672_FHD_36_V2 Outdoor Weather-Proof Day/Night HD IP Camera This product is a replacement for:Grandstream - GXV3651 FHD High Definition IP Camera (GXV3651)Grandstream - GXV3672_HD 1MP Weather-Proof Infrared HD IP Camera for Day and Night (GXV3672_HD)This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
- Network Connectivity - Network: RJ45, 10M/100M auto-sensing. 3.5mm Line-in and Line-out.
- PoE Support - Integrated Power-over-Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 0
- Video Resolution and Frames Per Second - 2048x1536 (15fps) 1920x1080 (30fps)
- Pan / Tilt Options - Panning Range: 0°~180° (Manual). Tilting Range: 0°~180° (Manual)
- Audio Support - Line-In, 1500 ohms, 0.1Vrms ~ 0.707Vrms and Line-Out, 600 ohms, 0.707Vrms.
- Contents - GXV3672_HD IP Camera, 12V DC Universal Power Adaptor, Ethernet Cable, Hex Key and 3 Screws and Wall Anchors and Quick Installation Guide.
The GXV3672 series are powerful weatherproof Infrared HD IP cameras of outstanding performance and quality. Their advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor) powered with state-of-the-art auto-exposure/auto-white-balance algorithm and a high quality lens, ensures high fidelity video quality that matches digital still camera color grade in a wide range of light environments. They feature cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day/night mode, and advanced security protection. The GXV3672 series can be managed with GSurf_Pro (Grandstream’s intuitive FREE video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously) as well as other ONVIF compliant video management systems. It also offers an advanced and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems. The GXV3672 series is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance applications in outdoor environments.