Adtran Total Access 908e 8 FXS Gen 3 Gateway with Enterprise Session Border Control and Lifeline FXO
- Analog Voice - 8 FXS Ports via 50-pin Amphenol
- Digital Voice - PRI, T1 CAS Support, Signaling Methods: E&M Wink, E&M Immediate; Feature Group D, RJ-48C
- Ethernet Connectivity - Three Ethernet Interfaces (WAN/LAN Support): One Gigabit, Two Fast; Full Duplex, RJ-45, Supports 802.1q VLAN Trunking
- Power Supply - Dual AC/DC power supply (Optional battery backup)
- QoS - Low Latency and WFQ, Hierarchical QoS, DiffServ packet marking and recognition, Frame Relay Fragmentation, Traffic Monitoring (NetFlow 9)
- T1 - Quad T1/FT1, RJ-48C
- USB - One Interface
- Warranty - Five Years (North America)
The Total Access 908e Gen 3 IP Business Gateway for Ethernet and multi-T1 applications feature all the same robust routing and voice features of the previous generation (2nd Gen) IPBGs, along with new features and functions that enable cost effective, reliable IP service delivery.
The Total Access 900e also provides eSBC functionality delivering a truly converged application platform at the customer premises. This feature is becoming mandatory in today’s service deployment to normalize, secure and troubleshoot the SIP to SIP communication between a carrier network and the customers SIP compliant equipment.This is a special order item. All sales are final.