Mitel 6869 - 12-Line SIP Desktop Phone with 4.3 color LCD display - Does Not Include Power Supply
- Line Keys - 12 lines with 2 dedicated line keys with LED
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (LAN/PC)
- Display Type - 4.3" 480x270 pixel color backlit LCD display
- Protocol - IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Contents - Mitel 6869 phone, Handset and coil cord, Adjustable 2-angle stand (35° & 60°)
A 12-line SIP phone that boasts a large high resolution color display and delivers outstanding audio performance designed for power users who demand a lot from their phones. Supporting today's high speed networks through dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, the 6869 offers a large 4.3" color backlit LCD display, 12 programmable soft keys, 5 programmable context sensitive system keys and native DHSG/EHS headset support. Offering remarkable HD wideband audio, an enhanced speakerphone that utilizes dual microphones, advanced audio processing and a unique audio design, the Mitel 6869 delivers rich and crystal clear handsfree conversations. When equipped with an optional detachable keyboard, and up to three expansion modules, the 6869 becomes a robust productivityenhancing desktop communication tool. With its fully customizable hard key layout, XML capabilities and a PoE class 3 rating, the 6869 is one of the most advanced SIP desktop phones available on the market today.