Tripp Lite Tripp Lite Single-Phase Metered PDU, 3.8kW 20A 120V two independent circuits
- Output Capacity - 3.8kW total, 1.9kW per circuit (120V input) 40A maximum total, 20A maximum per circuit
- Frequency compatibility - 50 / 60 Hz
- Input Amps - 40
- Display - Front panel LEDs: Dual digital current monitoring displays (1 color-coded ammeter for each circuit)
- Material of construction - Aluminum
- Contents - PDUMV40 Dual Vertical Circuit/Metered PDU, Mounting Hardware, Two NEMA L5-20P to 5-20P plug adapters and Owner's Manual with warranty information.
- Warranty - 1 Year
The PDUMV40 provides an efficient and manageable power distribution solution for multiple servers with dual redundant power supplies, or any other application that requires numerous outlets, high capacity, and a compact form factor. Dual input current monitoring display shows AC power consumption for each independent circuit. Switchless design eliminates accidental shutoff of connected equipment. Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch makes the PDUMV40 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more. Each of two independent circuits' supports 16 outlets and equipment loads up to 2,400 watts, 32 outlets and 4,800 watts total capacity without consuming additional rack space.