AudioCodes Mediant 2600 Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC)
- Max. Sessions - 600 SBC sessions
- Max. SRTP - RTP Sessions - 600 SBC sessions
- Max. Registered Users - 8,000
- Max. Coder Transcoding Sessions - 300 (6001)
- Access Control - Denial and Distributed Denial of Service protection through line rate filtering using White/Black Lists, including bandwidth throttling
- VoIP Firewall - RTP pinhole management according to SIP offer/answer model. Rouge RTP detection and prevention, SIP message policy
- Encryption and Authentication - TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, SSH, Client/Server authentication
- SIP B2BUA - Full SIP transparency, mature & broadly deployed SIP stack
- ITSP and IP-PBX Support - Interoperable with many SIP trunk Service Providers and IP-PBX vendors, such as Verizon, Skype and Microsoft Lync
- IP Networking - 8 Redundant 100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports for physical separation between multiple LAN and WAN networks and between Media, Control and OA&M
- Enclosure - 4/8-slot, 1U chassis
AudioCodes Mediant 2600 Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC) is a medium capacity device for VoIP deployments of up to 600 concurrent sessions, supporting extensive SIP connectivity with wide-ranging interoperability, enhanced perimeter defense and advanced voice quality monitoring.
The Mediant 2600 Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC) offers SIP protocol mediation enabling the connection of any IP-PBX to any SIP trunking service provider; advanced quality-of-experience (QoE) monitoring; and perimeter defense as a way of protecting enterprises from malicious VoIP attacks. Designed for medium-sized deployments with high performance demands, the Mediant 2600 E-SBC scales up to 600 concurrent SBC VoIP sessions.