NetGear ProSafe 52-port Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Switch
- Ports - 48 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing Gigabit-Ethernet switching ports, and four dedicated 1000M SFP fiber ports.
- Network -
- Static routing, Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, QoS and ACL and more. -
- PoE - Port 1-8: IEEE 802.3at PoE Plus, Port 9-48: IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoSDiff Serv)
- VLAN - Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independant access to network
- Warranty - 1 Year
An ideal companion to the rapidly emerging class of 10-gigabit servers, the NETGEAR® ProSafe® 52-port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch is the industry's first smart switch with 10-gigabit connectivity - delivering maximum throughput in SMB networks for demanding tasks such as data replication and backup, virtualization, video on demand and high-volume transaction processing.
At less than half the cost of a managed switch, the ProSafe 52-Port Gigabit Smart Switch provides 48 gigabit ports for connecting devices to the network, along with four 10GE SFP+ ports for stacking or uplink to servers. As many as six switches can be stacked for a total of 288 network ports, with full redundancy for unsurpassed reliability.
The GS752TXS offers a rich enterprise-class feature set, including advanced traffic management and security, yet can be easily configured and monitored through a web-based graphical user interface.