Adtran NetVanta 644 VoIP Media Gateway This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
- Interface Type (ports) - RJ-48C, Quad T1/E1
- Ethernet Connectivity - RJ-45, Dual auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Base-T, Full duplex, May also be used as the WAN interface, Supports 802.1q VLAN trunking
- VoIP Protocol - SIP (TCP/UDP)
- Quality of Service (QoS) - DiffServ packet marking and recognition
- Digital Voice - RJ-48C, PRI (NI-2, DMS-100, 5ESS, ETSI), T1 CAS Support (E&M Wink, Feature Group D)
- Warranty - 5 Years
The ADTRAN NetVanta 644 is a VoIP media gateway designed to interface between TDM and IP networks allowing connection of legacy telephone and PBX systems to IP Networks.
The NetVanta 644 is also ideal as a PSTN gateway providing IP conversion for newer PBXs, like the NetVanta Unified Communications Enterprise Communication Server. Utilizing the ADTRAN AOS, the NetVanta 644 offers simple management and administration.
The NetVanta 644 is designed to support 120 simultaneous calls and not miss a beat. Interfaces include four T1/E1 ports as well as two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports providing the flexibility for multiple deployment scenarios.
The NetVanta 644 utilizes SIP for VoIP applications, providing interoperability with industry-leading softswitches and feature servers. Acting as a gateway, this device converts IP signaling from the carrier into traditional TDM voice services as well as PSTN fed enterprises to IP.