Yealink SIP-T21 - Entry Level IP Phone with 2 Lines and HD Voice (without PoE)
Includes power supply.
- Keys - 31 keys including 4 soft keys
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Display Type - 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD
- Headset Support - Headset, wall mountable (1xRJ9 headset port)
- Connectivity - 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Power Supply - AC 100~240V input and > DC 5V/600mA Output
- PoE - Not supported
Yealink's new SIP-T21 takes entry-level IP phones to a level never achieved before. Making full-use of high-quality materials, plus an extra-large 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD showing a clear 5-line data display, it offers a smoother user experience, much more visual information at a glance, plus HD Voice characteristics. Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports. The T21 supports two VoIP account, simple, flexible and secure installation options, plus support for IPv6, Open VPN and a redundancy server. It also operates with SRTP/ HTTPS/ TLS, 802.1x. As a very cost-effective and powerful IP solution, the T21 maximizing productivity in both small and large office environments.