Adtran NetVanta 4430 with Session Border Controller and SBC Feature Pack (300 Simultaneous Calls)
The NetVanta 4430 SBC is designed to provide superior VoIP interoperability to both service providers and enterprises.
The NetVanta 4430 with Session Border Controller is a converged platform for voice deployments requiring superior VoIP interoperability at the premises combined with higher-bandwidth data applications. The NetVanta 4430 supports up to eight T1s for Internet access, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, ADSL, VPN, and up to a 100Mbps Carrier Ethernet connection. The NetVanta 4430 includes a built-in firewall and three Ethernet LAN ports, and can support the optional IPSec Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and Voice Quality Monitoring as well.
- Supports up to 300 simultaneous calls
- Three-slot, three-Ethernet IP access router for eight T1s of bandwidth or up to a 750Mbps Carrier Ethernet connection
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering to manage Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- IPv6 ready