Mitel M675 Expansion Module (formerly known as 560M) This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
- Display - 144x128 pixels graphical LCD
- Line Keys - 9 call appearance lines the phone and expansion modules
- Daisy Chain - Connect up to 3 expansion modules per supported phone model
- Compatible Phones - 5i Series SIP telephones
- Call Handling - Call park and pickup
- Call Features - Shared Call and Bridged Line Appearances (SCA & BLA)
- Protocol Support - Custom XML feature key support
- Power - Via IP phone connection. No separate power supply required
- Contents - Mitel M670 or M675 expansion module with attached cord, Footstand, Programmable keys paper sheet label (Mitel M670 only) and Phone mounting and wall mounting screws.
The M675 expansion module is designed to increase the power and flexibility of the 5 Series SIP telephones. Up to three modules can be used with the 57i or 57i CT telephone to create a powerful, feature rich console option. The M675 shares power and signaling with the phone, eliminating the need for additional wiring. Designed for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis, the 5i Series Expansion Modules provide an intelligent choice for all Enterprise IP environments.