Mitel 6731 w/AC Adapter - Includes Power Supply This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
Does not include power supply.
- Line Keys - 3 Line
- Speaker Phone - hands-free speakerphone or headset
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- Display Type - 3 Line LCD Display
- Headset Support - Headset mode support (via handset jack)
- Compatible Platforms - IP-PBX platforms
- Contents - Mitel 6731 phone, Handset and coil cord, 2 x Footstand, Ethernet cable, Programmable keys label, Wall mounting kit, Documentation CD and AC adapter (see SKU).
The Mitel 6731, a new member of the carrier-grade, open-standards based 67xi SIP portfolio, offers exceptional features and flexibility in a enterprise grade IP telephone. With a sleek, elegant design and a compact footprint, this multi-line SIP telephone delivers the advanced features and performance traditionally found only in higher priced products. Featuring a 3 line LCD display, the 6731 supports up to 6 lines with call appearances, offers advanced XML capability to access custom applications and is fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX platforms. Supported by a host of Mitel configuration options, XML development tools and continuous product enhancements via software releases, the value offered by the 6731 makes it is ideally suited for daily telephone use for the small and large business market and enterprise applications.