Adtran NetVanta 1335 - Open Box
Open box product with 90 day warranty from NETXUSA.
- WAN Type - For the Wide Area Network (WAN), DiffServ marking, Low Latency Queuing, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), and Class-based WFQ provide priority for IP packets routed over the WAN. Together these features offer a powerful QoS end-to-end connection.
- LAN Connectivity - On the Local Area Network (LAN), the NetVanta 1335 offers 802.1p and DiffServ Class of Service (CoS). To assign priority to traffic, Weighted Round Robin and Strict Priority Queuing are used with four egress queues per port.
- Wireless Access Point (WAP) - NetVanta 150 WAP
- Firewall - Stateful Inspection Firewall
- VPN - Virtual Private Network (VPN) - IPSec Tunnel Mode: 100 Tunnels - Encryption: DES, 3DES, and AES - Authentication Mechanisms: XAUTH, Digital Certificates, Pre-Shared Keys, and SecurID.
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Low Latency Queuing - Weighted Fair Queuing - Class based Weighted Fair Queuing - DiffServ aware/marking - Frame Relay Fragmentation (FRF.12) - Traffic Monitoring (NetFlow 9).
- Security - Stateful Inspection Firewall - Denial of Service (DoS) protection - Access control lists - Application Level Gateways (ALGs)
- Warranty - Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
24 Port Layer 2/3 Ethernet Switch with Integral Router. Includes 24 - 10/100Base-T access ports, dual combo 1000Base-T/SFP Gigabit Uplinks and a single network interface module slot. Switching features include Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching, 802.1Q VLANs, 802.1p/DiffServ QoS, 802.1w Rapid STP, 802.3ad Link Aggregation, Auto MDI/MDI-X. Routing features include OSPF, RIP, BGP, Frame Relay and PPP WAN Protocols, Stateful Inspection Firewall, IPSEC VPN and optional Modular Dial Backup. System level features include CLI, HTTP GUI, SSH, SSL, RADIUS, TACACS+. 19" Rackmount 1U housing. Utilizes NetVanta 3000 Network Interface Modules (120086xLx).