Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 Backlit Expansion Module This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
- Display - 160 x 320 pixel grayscale graphical LCD with backlight
- Line Keys - 14 multifunctional line keys
- Daisy Chain - Add up to 3 Expansion Modules
- Compatible Phones - SoundPoint IP 650
- Call Handling - Effectively monitor and manage a large volume of simultaneous calls
- Call Features - Local feature-rich GUI with animation, Shared call appearance / bridged line appearance (Key System emulation), Multiple call appearances, Flexible line appearance (requires SIP 3.0.2 RevB or higher) and Multilingual user interface
- Protocol Support - IETF SIP (see the SoundPoint IP 650 data sheet for details)
- Power - The SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module is powered by the host phone
- Contents - SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module console, SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module base stand, Quick Start Guide and Product registration card.
- Warranty - 1 year
The SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module for the SoundPoint IP 650 desktop phone is an optimal solution for telephone attendants-receptionists, administrative assistants, secretaries, and other "power users" who manage and monitor multiple simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis. The SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module augments the user interface of the SoundPoint IP 650 phone with a high resolution graphical LCD with backlight and 14 multifunctional line keys that can be set up as a line registration, call appearance, or a speed-dial, direct station select (DSS)/ busy lamp field (BLF)1 key. The backlit display eliminates the need for external light sources and matches elegantly with the look and feel of SoundPoint IP 650 phone.