AudioCodes Mediant 800B with 2 E1/T1 and 4 FXS Interfaces
AudioCode Mediant 800B is an all-in-one box solution, designed to provide converged data and voice connectivity for small-to-mid size enterprise and business (SME and SMB) customers, and to form a well-managed point of demarcation for service providers.
Based on AudioCodes VoIPerfectHD technology, the Mediant 800B integrates a variety of communication functions into a single platform, including Router, WAN access, branch survivability, VoIP mediation, Enterprise Session Border Controller, voice and data security, and an optional server for hosting added value services.
- An all-in-one integrated device for VoIP, Data, Securty Access
- Consistent performance driven by dual-core architecture
- Branch survivability for distributed enterprises during WAN failures
- Flexible multiple WAN connectivity for redundancy and improved SLA
- Ideal for small and medium sized business (SMB) and enterprises (SME)
- Clear single managed point of demarcation
SIP Trunking connectivity through E-SBC
8oz.11n WiFi and LAN PoE support
Microsoft Lync Enhanced Gateway
Scalability: from four analog voice channels, up to two E1/T1 voice trunks
This is a special order item. All sales are final.