Adtran Netvanta 3458 with Enhanced Feature Pack
- DIM Type - Analog Modem and ISDN BRI (U and S/T)
- LAN Connectivity - Two auto-sensing 10/100Base-T ports (RJ-45)
- Switch - Eight-port, Auto-sensing Ethernet Switch 10/100Base-T Full Duplex with PoE support
- Administration - Web-based GUI
- Network Address Translation - Basic NAT (1:1), NAPT (Many:1), and Port Translation, NAT-compatible SIP ALG
- Firewall - Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Memory - RAM: 128 MB, FLASH: 32 MB
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Low Latency, WFQ and Class-based WFQ, DiffServ Packet Marking and Recognition
- Warranty - Five Year Warranty
The NetVanta 3458 is an ideal solution for multi-T1 and Metro Ethernet deploy - ments. This modular access router uses RapidRoute technology to deliver the high-packet throughput required for IP telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access. Supporting up to 4 T1s worth of bandwidth and 40 Mbps for Metro Ethernet throughput, as well as providing 8 PoE switch ports for LAN connectivity, this performance-enhanced platform delivers wire-speed throughput, even with advanced services enabled like Quality of Service (QoS), NAT, firewall, and VPN.
The Enhanced Feature Pack upgrade enables Virtual Private Networking (VPN) in the Netvanta 3458. With this upgrade, the Netvanta 3458 support up to 5 simultaneous IPSec VPN tunnels and encryption algorithms like DES, 3DES, and AES. By supporting IPSec, the NetVanta 3458 is fully compatible with other IPSec VPN-equipped NetVanta products.