Cisco 2951 with 3 onboard GE, 4 EHWIC slots, 3 DSP slots, 1 ISM slot, 256MB CF default, 512MB DRAM This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
- EHWIC Slots - 4 Slots
- ISM Slots - 1 Slots
- Total Onboard WAN 10/100/1000 Ports - 3 Ports
- Protocols - IPv4, IPv6, Static Routes, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)...
- Traffic Management - QoS, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing, Weighted Random Early Detection
- Security - Cisco Security MARS
- Warranty - 90 day limited liability warranty.
The Cisco 2900 Series seamlessly combines industry leading security, IOS-based traffic control and visibility, with Cisco application acceleration solutions. Cisco IOS Software features such as NBAR, IP SLA, and NetFlow provide visibility and monitoring of traffic patterns and application performance while IOS features such as QoS, ACLs, and PfR intelligently control the traffic to maximize the quality of the user experience and employee productivity. The user experience can be further enhanced through the addition of a Cisco WAAS Network Module which can be used to securely provide more advanced WAN optimization techniques such as TCP optimization, caching, compression, and application acceleration.