Mitel Aastra 6867 - 9-Line SIP Desktop Phone with 3.5" QVGA Color Display - Does Not Include Power Supply
- Line Keys - 9 lines with 2 dedicated line keys with LED
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Display Type - 3.5" QVGA 320x240 pixel color display
- Protocol - IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Contents - Mitel 6867 phone, Handset and coil cord, Adjustable 2-angle stand (35° & 60°)
A 9-line SIP phone designed for power users who demand a lot from both their phones and their networks. The Mitel 6867 provides remarkable HD wideband audio and an enhanced speakerphone that utilizes dual microphones and advanced audio processing to achieve richer and clearer handsfree conversations. Supporting today's high speed networks through dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, the 6867 offers a large color LCD display, 6 programmable soft keys, 4 programmable context sensitive system keys and native DHSG/EHS headset support. When equipped with an optional detachable keyboard, and up to three expansion modules, the 6867 becomes a robust productivity-enhancing desktop communication tool. With its fully customizable hard key layout, XML capabilities and an environmentally efficient PoE class 2 rating, the 6867 is one of the most advanced SIP desktop phones available on the market today.