Digium TE236BF Two Span Digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI 3.3/5.0V Card and Hardware Echo Cancellation This product is a replacement for:Digium - 2 Span Digital T1/E1/J1/PRI Card with HW Echo Can. (1TE207PF)Digium - 2 Span Digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI Card & HW Echo Can. (1TE212PF)
- Digital Port Type - Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- Port Density - Two (2) RJ48C Interface Port.
- PC Card Slot Type - PCI 2.2+
- Connector - 3.3V/5.0V
- Echo Cancellation Module - VPM064 with 64 Max Channels
- Warranty - 5-year parts and labor
Digium’s digital cards are high-performance, cost- effective, digital telephony interfaces that support T1 and E1 environments. The environments are selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. This feature enables signaling translation between T1 and E1 equipment, and allows inexpensive T1 channel banks to connect with E1 circuits. The bus-mastering cards improve I/O speed over slave-only architectures, resulting in reduced CPU usage and increased card density per server. The cards provide the power to interconnect traditional telephony systems with Voice-over IP (VoIP) technologies.
The 1TE236F, 1TE236BF are not compatible with Switchvox. See the full list of Switchvox compatible cards on the appliance comparison chart