Grandstream GXP2130 3-Line Enterprise HD IP Phone - Includes Power Supply - Open Box
Open box product with 90 day warranty from NETXUSA.
Includes power supply.
- Line Keys - 3 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts). 4 programmable context sensitive soft keys. Up to 4-way conferencing, and 8 dual-color BLF extension keys
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual switched auto-sensing, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE, EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
- Display Type - 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD
- Protocols - SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Contents - GXP2130 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide
The Linux-based GXP2130 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, and 4-way voice conferencing. A 2.8 inch color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high quality calls. The GXP2130 comes equipped with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility. The phone also comes pre-loaded with weather and currency exchange apps. Ideal for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs, the GXP2130 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.Open box items are not eligible for back order.
Mfg. Part Number:
You must be logged in in order to view pricing.