Cisco WAP551 Wireless-N Single Radio Selectable-Band Access Point with Single Point Setup (2.4 or 5 GHz)
- Ethernet Connectivity - Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE enable flexible installation
- WiFi Standards - IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.1X (security authentication), 802.1Q (VLAN), 802.1D (Spanning Tree), 802.11i (WPA2 security), 802.11e (wireless QoS), IPv4 (RFC 791), IPv6 (RFC 2460)
- PoE - Support for 802.3af PoE
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Security & Encryption - WPA/WPA2 including Enterprise authentication. Access control: management access control list (ACL) plus MAC ACL. Secure management: HTTPS. Wi-Fi Protected Setup: soft WPS, no hardware push button. SSID broadcast: supported. Rogue access point detection: supported.
- Contents - Cisco WAP551 Wireless-N access point, Ceiling/wall mounting kit, User guide on CD-ROM, Quick-start guide and Ethernet network cable.
- Warranty - Limited lifetime
In today's dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. The Cisco Small Business 500 Series Wireless Access Points provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.This is a special order item. All sales are final.