Edgewater Networks 4603 EdgeMarc 80 - 24xFXS, 2xFXO, 1x10/100 Mbps WAN, 4x10/100 Mbps LAN, 2xUSB
- Single Management Interface - one box for 24 FXS ports, 2 FXO ports, firewall, VoIP ALG.
- Survivability - VoIP calls re-routed locally or over PSTN during WAN link failure.
- Quality of Service - Packet prioritization and data traffic shaping for VoIP calls.
- Security - VoIP-aware stateful packet inspection firewall, encryption services.
- Simplified Troubleshooting - MOS statistics, call monitoring, LAN/WAN problem isolation from router, Integrated VoIP Test Call Agent, TCPdump, PING, traceroute.
Enterprise-call session border controller optimized for medium to large offices. Connects the PBX to the SIP trunking service by performing SIP protocol harmonization. Protects voice devices by providing voice-aware security sevices. Optimizes voice quality using traffic management and prioritization. Manages the quality of real-time communications to simplify troubleshooting. Supports up to 80 simultaneous calls.
Replaces the 4604 series.This is a special order item. All sales are final.