Mitel 6725 IP Phone Optimized for Microsoft Skype for Business - Does not Include Power Supply
Does not Include Power Supply.
- Line Keys - 3 selecable soft keys
- Speaker Phone - Wideband Speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - 2 x 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet
- Display Type - 3.5" QVGA Color Screen LCD
- Headset Support - Wideband Headset Support
- Power - Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over- Ethernet (PoE) support / AC adapter (48V DC) sold separately
The 6725 is a true IP phone that can operate as a standalone Microsoft Skype for Business endpoint. When connected to a Microsoft Skype for Business equipped desktop, it provides a synchronized integration with the desktop client enabling enhanced functionality, including click-to-dial and desktop control of calling features such as transfer, hold, call park and conferencing. The 6725 features both a full color 3.5" LCD screen and a separate Unified Communications (UC) presence icon providing direct access to features and presence indications in Skype for Business. Exceptional voice quality is provided through the use of Microsoft audio codecs in both the handset and hands-free modes.