Mitel 6737 HD Audio and GigE in an Advanced Featured, Expandable IP Phone - Does not include power supply
- Line Keys - 12 programmable softkeys offering up to 30 functions, and supporting up to 9 simultaneous calls
- Speaker Phone - hands-free speakerphone or headset port
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps switch Ethernet ports
- Display Type - 144x128 pixels graphical backlit LCD display
- Headset Support - Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Compatible Platforms - IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Contents - Mitel 6737 phone, Handset and coil cord, 2 x Footstand, Ethernet cable and Installation Guide.
The 6737 is a high-level phone for users who demand a lot from both their phones and their networks. Providing impressive HD audio and support for today's high speed network through dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, the 6737 combines powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable IP phone.
Featuring a large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display, 12 programmable softkeys offering up to 30 functions, and supporting up to 9 simultaneous calls, the 6737 is ideally suited for heavy telephone users who require many one touch feature keys and a large screen for XML based programs.