Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 2-Line Entry-Level Phone - Does not Include Power Supply This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
Does not include power supply.
- Line Keys - 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line.
- Speaker Phone - Superb sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance with Clarity by Polycom acoustic technology
- Ethernet Connectivity - Single 10/100 Ethernet port SoundPoint IP 321.
- Display Type - LCD graphical 102 x 33-pixel
- Compatible Platforms - SIP features and Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Headset Support - Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets.
- Contents - SoundPoint IP 321 console. Handset with handset cord, Base stand, Network (LAN) cable, Quick Start Guide and Product registration card.
- Warranty - 1 year
Entry-level IP phones with excellent sound quality, an enterprise-grade feature set and business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 321 is a two-line SIP phones that deliver superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 321 phone has a single 10/100 Ethernet port and is designed for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways, and break rooms, as well as various wall-mounted deployments.