Adtran NetVanta 3120 wth DBU
Fixed-port Ethernet secure access IP router with integral 4-port switch. Security features include stateful inspection firewall and IPSec VPN support. Also includes integrated modem for management or backup. Routing features include IP routing, static routes, RIP v1/v2, OSPF, and BGP. . Management features include Command Line Interface (Telnet and SSH) and Web GUI (HTTP and HTTPS). Access Controller capable for managing up to 8 NetVanta Access Points. Standalone desktop housing with external power supply.
- Fixed-port Access Router for broadband access such as DSL or cable
- Ethernet WAN Interface and Integral four-port, non-blocking, Ethernet switch
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering for easy content filtering
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet