Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 3-line SIP Desktop Phone - Does not Include Power Supply This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
Does not include power supply.
- Line Keys - 3 lines with up to 8 concurrent calls per line.
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone.
- Ethernet Connectivity - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (Class 2) 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC ports.
- Display Type - LCD graphical 256 x 116 pixel backlit grayscale.
- Headset Support - Dedicated RJ-9 headset port.
- Compatible Platforms - IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Contents - SoundPoint IP 450 console, Handset with handset cord, Base stand, Network (LAN) cable, Quick Start Guide and Product registration card.
- Warranty - 1 year
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear voice quality. It also offers a comprehensive range of features and applications that support business workflows. Your teams need reliable communication devices. The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP desktop phone that brings lifelike richness and voice quality to phone calls. It combines state-of-the-art hardware with the proven Polycom UC software designed for busy professionals.
The SoundPoint IP 450 phone was designed to bring advanced telephony features and applications to cubicle/office workers handling a moderate volume of calls. With its high resolution graphical backlit display supporting multiple languages and Asian characters, applications enabled XHTML micro-browser, and Polycom HD Voice, the SoundPoint IP 450 sets new standards for the mid-range SIP desktop.