Cisco 867VAE Secure Router with VDSL2/ADSL2+ Over Basic Telephone Service
- Connectivity Type - Gigabit Ethernet (GE) or very-high-speed DSL 2/asymmetric DSL2+ (VDSL2/ADSL2+) on a single, fixed ISR
- WAN Interfaces - GE or Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2+ over basic telephone service
- LAN Interfaces - 4 FE + 1 GE
- Firewall - Included
- VPN - Easy VPN/IPsec VPN
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Supported
- Security - Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Low-Latency Queuing (LLQ), and Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Class-Based Traffic Shaping and Traffic Policing, Ten IP Security (IPsec) tunnels, Network-Based Application recognition (NBAR) and Differentiated Services (DiffServ)
- Warranty - Warranty information is available on Cisco.com at the Product Warranties page.
The new Cisco® 860VAE Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) are part of the Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) portfolio. Cisco 860VAE routers support Gigabit Ethernet (GE) or very-high-speed DSL 2/asymmetric DSL2+ (VDSL2/ADSL2+) on a single, fixed ISR. The Cisco 860VAE Series can provide cost effective basic or secure connectivity for a casual or enterprise teleworker as well as serve as managed customer premises equipment (CPE) for service providers.