Grandstream GXV3674_FHD_VF_V2 Variable-Focal Indoor/Outdoor Day/Night IP Camera
- Network Connectivity - Network: RJ45, 10M/100M Auto-Sensing 3.5mm Line-In, 3.5mm Line-Out Power Input
- PoE Support - Integrated PoE IEEE 802.3af class 0
- Video Resolution and Frames Per Second - 2048x1536 (25fps) 1920x1080 (30fps)
- Pan / Tilt Options - 90°-28°(Horizontal Field)
- Audio Support - Audio Input: Line-In, 1500 ohms, 0.1Vrms ~ 0.707VrmsAudio Output: Line-Out, 600 ohms, 0.707Vrms
- Contents - GXV3674_HD/FHD_VF IP Camera, 12V DC Universal Power Adaptor, Ethernet Cable, 1 Hex Key and 4 Screws and Wall Anchors and Quick Installation Guide.
The GXV3674 v2 series are powerful weatherproof Infrared (IR) IP cameras offering an adjustable vari-focal High-Definition lens – making them ideal for any outdoor/indoor setting where weather and light conditions constantly change. Each camera’s variable-focal lens allows the user to adjust the lens to best fit their monitoring needs, which allows the GXV3674 v2 to monitor nearby areas, such as a building entrance, and distant focuses, such as a parking lot. Its’ advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered with a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions, including low light settings. The GXV3674 v2 series can be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems. It features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio (using the camera’s Audio_In port) and video streaming to both video and mobile (smart) phones. The GXV3674 v2 contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, advanced security protection and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems.